Kind of hard to tell, but you can see the crack in the upper driver side corner here. I didn’t know about this crack until the day I went and saw it in person. A quick look online showed a replacement cost of around $250. The seller agreed to take that much off that asking price with no issues. A quick order online with SafeLite and they were out in two days (this morning) to get it replaced. Looking much better now.
There are still a few other things we’d like to have done to it. One is to get the rear windows tinted. Also, we will probably be putting in a Clarion touch-screen deck that will have satellite radio, navigation, iPod controller, DVD player etc. I think we’ll need to get some tires in the near future as well.